Thursday, October 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #60

Happy Thursday, inky peeps!
The long awaited moment has arrived, and we can finally reveal who our October Muse is!
Please help me welcome the awesomely talented Niki Estes!!



Niki says...
Hi Everyone! I'm so excited and honored to be this month's muse! My husband and I have been married for 10 years and we have three beautiful children. I grew up loving to draw and create things. When my oldest son was born, I began scrapbooking as a way to preserve all the photos and memories of our family. After a few years, I decided it would be fun to include some stamping in my layouts. I've been an avid stamper and cardmaker as well as scrapbooker ever since.

Niki has a truly extraordinary style. Her stamping skills leave many gasping in awe, and she rocks Copic markers like it's nobody's business. We're sure you're going to love being inspired by her work!
We're starting with this gorgeous card:



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Niki Estes (October Muse)




Andrea Ewen



Clare Buswell



Cristina Kowalczyk



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Teneale Williams





-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC60), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


9 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful love the work of the new muse and great cards made by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is the most fantastic samles of card I've seen - so unik. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wonderful ladies!!! Thanks for the fun and I love Niki's work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Nicki! Love the design and looking forward to playing! Thanks to the CASE team for another fabulous muse and great project ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niki provided beautiful inspiration. Just linked up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card from Niki and beautiful samples from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! My new favorite challenge :)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! AWESOME card by Niki and you girls are absolutly AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards by everyone!! I know I'm too late for the challenge, but I wanted to let you know that I cased Niki's beautiful card anyway! http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/thankful-for-my-friends/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!