Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Winners!

You gave me the hardest time this week, choosing which cards to feature! It looks like kraft + b&w combo is a favourite to many, and I can sooo relate! The gallery was as beautiful as ever... thank you so much for making our week!
After much thought I decided that the winning cards are as follows...

Our winner for CSC57 is Maureen from Buttons & Bling!!





I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely smitten with this card. It has a perfect composition and so is the use of colours. There's just enough of colour to lighten it up, that little bit of patterned paper underneath the ribbon is oh-so-flirty, and can I have two thumbs up for all these yummy office accents? *happy sigh*

Our Top 3 winners are:



Sue @ Cards by Q
Lea @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Vicki @ All I Do Is Stamp

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow for a fresh portion of fabulousness from the Team!

1 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!