Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In with the winners!

What gorgeous creations you shared with us this week, thank you so much! Your constant support means the world to us. Each week I'm amazed at your creativity, willingness to share, and passion. You positively ROCK!!

Our winner for CSC56 is Tobi from Tobi's Place!!





I love how rich this card is, and how Tobi interpreted the colours from the inspiration piece. All that lace, ribbon and the fabulous chipboard butterfly, make this card deliciously sweet. Thanks for sharing, Tobi!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Vicki @ All I Do Is Stamp
Connie @ Paper Pleats and Ribbon Roses
Rochelle @ Two Tears In My Bucket

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

This week we had a sponsored challenge, and the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to Whimsie Doodles is...



Lucky number #13 - Dori!! Congratulations!! Please contact me at iwona_estera@wp.pl, and I'll give you the details on how to redeem your coupon :)

I hope you'll join us for a brand new, fabulous challenge tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Tobi congratulations your card is gorgeous, love that butterfly. Ofcourse congrtas to the top 3 as well. And Dori for being so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me for the top three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chupa!!! the original was breath-taking and i can't wait to see the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all and thanks for picking my card for the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! thanks for picking my card in the Top 3~ How fun is that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!