Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here are our winners!

Thank you for another amazing week, and your constant support! It was such a joy to check out your fabulous inspired creations :) Here are the cards that caught my eye...

Our winner for CSC58 is Jeanne from A Kept Life!!





I love how vibrant this card is! The colouring and shading is lovely, and the whole design so feminine. Great inspired creation, thank you for sharing it with us, Jeanne!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Narellee @ Stamplicious
Lisa @ 78 Thistles
Paul @ The Artsiders

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow is the last week with our September Muse, Julie. Make sure you find some time to play! See you then ~

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners such nice cards love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my tags for one of the Top 3 winners this week. Glad you liked them. Thanks for making my morning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This one took me by surprise! Thanks so much for selecting my card. You made my day! I will wear my badge PROUDLY! You have a fabulous design team and such a talented following! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks, thank you for selecting me as a top 3 winner, it's really made my day :) Congrats to the other winners too, esp Jeanne, congrats!!!! Well deserved. Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps for picking my card as a top 3 winner! Congrats to everyone as well - your cards are awesome! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!