Thursday, September 1, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #55

Happy Friday's Eve! (as Aimes would say...)
I hope you missed having an inspiration from a Muse, for this week we're back in track!!
Let me introduce you to the talented and sweet Julie Lacey.



Julie says...
Hi! I'm so excited to be the September CASE Study Muse! I hope to provide you with a little inspiration this month. A little about me...I've been papercrafting off and on for over 15 years. I work in finance and have been married to my husband Jeff for 5 years. Besides stamping, I'm a Zumba addict and enjoy playing video games.

Julie's style is crisp, clean and fabulous, and we're sure you'll all be able to find inspiration in her creations. Check out this week's card:




As we sadly said good-bye to Sue last week, I would also like you to say hello to our next amazing Designer - Teresa Kline!!



Many of you know Teresa's work very well, so I don't think any introduction is needed :) We're thrilled to have her on board. Welcome, chickie!
Here's what Teresa has to say about herself:

Hi, I am Teresa Kline. I am happily married, my husband Gary is soooo supportive of my creating and my dreams. I have always had a creative spirit; I have dabbled with scrap booking, but get the most pleasure from making a handmade card and sending it to others. What better way to show an expression of love to others than with a handmade card? I send cards to family, friends, people in our church, and others that I may find out about through forums and blogging.
I have had the honor of being on numerous design teams and have met the most amazing people, that is such a blessing! I luv a good challenge to get me thinking and inspired so being apart of CASE Study is fitting. I am thrilled to be here with the gals at CASE Study and super excited about the future! I hope that I can inspire you as much as I have been inspired! Please visit me at my blog Paperie Blooms

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Julie Lacey (September Muse)




Andrea Ewen



Clare Buswell



Cristina Kowalczyk



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Teneale Williams






-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC55), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


5 comments:

  1. O my love all the cards I feel very inspired can't wait playing along.
    Welcome Teresa and Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Julie's cards!! Perfect for the first time here!!
    Cute DT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo! I adore Julie's work..can't wait to give this a try (finally.....I've been wanting to squeeze in one of your challenges....love this challenge idea.).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved playing along again - so much inspiration with all the design team members.. thanks Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely inspiration piece as well as the examples by the rest of the DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!