Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winners!

I'm sorry for a delayed post, I've been having major internet issues! In fact, it still acts wonky but none the less well enough to finish this post.
I could only browse through (most of) the posts but no luck commenting, the internet stops working when I try to do that and I have to restart the browser to bring it back in. Highly distressing!! I'm hoping to find the solution to the problem by tomorrow... wish me luck!
Anyway, please put our hands together to this week's winning artists!

Our winner for CSC54 is Betty from her Stamping To The Wright!!





This card is a definition of lusciousness, it's so vibrant it seems to be radiating its own light. On top of that, there's a perfect colouring and shading on the image panel, and the lovely accents like the lush embellished bow and the flourish frame, make it even more special. Thank you for sharing this beauty, Betty!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jo @ We Don't Do Duvets
Laurie @ Soapbox Creations
Karen @ her 2 Peas gallery

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Thank you for having joined us in this very special month! We all had a blast and I'm already looking forward to doing it next year :) We're jumping right into our regular scheduling tomorrow, and with it comes a new talented Muse! I'll see you then ~

3 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful card Betty and ofcourse congrats to the top 3 amazingly cards. Liked this month very much and looking forward to have this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning beauty, Betty. The vibrant color and perfect shading are wonderful. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!