Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winners!

What a fabulous week, crafty peeps! We had a great number of participants... goodness knows you LOVED our July Muse as much as we did :)
We'd like to thank Dawn for being such a wonderful inspiration throughout the month.

Our winner for CSC50 is Maureen from Mama Mo Stamps!!





I love this leafy stamp, for one. But it's the lovely monochromatic scene that Maureen created and a perfect composition, that won me over! I also love the serene, organic look and a choice of the sentiment. The card is so versatile, that it would be perfect for a variety of occasions. Got to love that :)

Our Top 3 winners are:



Tui @ Stampin Time
Rosemary @ Hey There, Rosigrl!
Dawn @ her Flickr Photostream

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

That's all for now, but don't forget that tomorrow is...

CASE Study 1st Anniversary Blog Hop!



We're chiming in as usual, at midninght EST, with boatloads of inspiration and a bucketful of prizes!! Come one, come all - we hope you'll join us :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won, what an honor!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! This is going to be a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... that is one beautiful card Maureen!
    Congratulations and a well deserved win!
    Thank you DT for selecting my card in the Top 3, I am most honoured and congrats to Rosemary and Dawn, fabulous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *breathless*

    When will I can make this kind of stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Congrats Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Maureen and thanks so much for including me in the top 3... so much talent there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!