Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In with the winners!

It's been a truly amazing week, for all of us here but especially for me - I can't thank you enough for your participation! It really is a one-of-a-kind experience, to see so many different takes on my cards, I'm feeling so inspired! Before I grab a stamp and an inkpad, I would like to introduce you to our magnificent four...

Our winner for CSC53 is Jennifer from her Our Change Of Art!!





You will find not one, but four AMAZING cards in Jen's post (thank you so much for making my day, girl!!), but this one particularly made me swoon. I might be biased, but I think it's one of the coolest colour combos around. Also, I adore the black stitching and the striking florals. This card is simply perfection... congrats, Jen!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Eli @ Cards By Eli
Michelle @ Stop and Stamp the Roses
Judith @ Jay Gee's Nook

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow brings the last challenge within our Anniversary month, but I assure you that you'll LOVE it!! I hope that you'll have time to play yet again... we sure love it when you do :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much and congrats to all the winners. This was a fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner! I had so much fun CASEing your cards, and I'm thrilled you like them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!