Thursday, August 18, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #53

Hello and welcome to week 3 of our Anniversary month! As you noticed, we're doing things a little differently, and giving you a different CASEing opportunity each week.
I'd like to say that I was somewhat talked into this week's challenge, but I would be a liar if I said that I don't like the idea... this week we are all inspired by me! (Chupa)

Feel free to pop into my blog and choose whatever strikes your fancy, or scroll through the previous CASE Study challenges to find some of my creations there. I can't wait to see what you make!

As always, below you will find the inspiration from our DT gals. Click on their names to be taken to their blogs, where you'll be able to read upon the details of their inspired cards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:


Andrea Ewen



Clare Buswell



Cristina Kowalczyk



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Sue Kohler



Teneale Williams



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC53), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


3 comments:

  1. Hi, hi, I like this one I've already cased you two weeks ago but by browsing your blog I saw so much beautiful stuff I'm eager to lift so this should be no problem I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration from all of you ladies. Enjoyed caseing Chupa also. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is getting more fun here!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!