Thursday, August 4, 2011

CASE Study Anniversary Blog Hop!

CASE Study turns 1 today, and we wouldn't make it without your wonderful support! The Design Team would like to thank you wholeheartedly for your amazing contribution to our challenges and your kindest comments about our work. It's such a pleasure to run a blog that brings so much joy and inspiration to all of us!!

As a way to say thank you, we put together a Blog Hop, full of top-shelf inspiration from our Designers and our former Muses.
The theme of the Blog Hop is CASEing one of our DT Members. Fun, FUN!!



But wait... there's MORE!! As you hop along, you may just find a blog candy hidden along the way - not one, not two, but literally TONS :)
What you need to do to qualify for the prizes, is simply hop with us, and leave a comment at each stop. It couldn't be easier :)

We will draw our winners on Tuesday evening EST, from the comments on the blogs that offer prizes, and the names will be announced here on Wednesday!

.......................................................................................................

Below is the master list of participants - you can refer to it any time, if you happen to get lost.

Amy Wanford http://craftingconfessions.blogspot.com/

Andrea Ewen http://www.ewenstyle.com/

Barbara Anders http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/

Cindy Lee http://mylilcraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Clare Buswell http://clare-buswell.blogspot.com/

Cristina Kowalczyk http://mypapersecret.blogspot.com/

Dawn Woleslagle http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/

Debby Hughes http://limedoodle.blogspot.com/

Eva Dobilas http://evafromca.blogspot.com/

Heather Pulvirenti http://heatherpulvirenti.blogspot.com/

Iwona Palamountain http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/

Jill Foster http://stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/

Julee Tilman http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/

Julie Smith http://paperandsuch.blogspot.com/

Lenet Mos http://scraplenet.blogspot.com/

Makiko Jones http://makinkstudio.blogspot.com/

Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/

Nina Brackett http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/

Sarah Martina Parker http://sarahmartina.com/blog/

Silke Ledlow http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/

Sue Kohler http://sue-myinnerreflection.blogspot.com/

Teneale Williams http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au/

........................................................................................................

When you're finished hopping, we would love it if you took the time to play along as well!

Your inspiration this week would come from the work of any of our Designers - past or present.

You're not restricted to choose from the CASE Study samples - you're welcome to choose any card, as soon as it was made by our Teamie.
You can browse through the past challenges to find something you fancy, or simply refer to the links on the sidebar, to go to the Designers' blogs.

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), inspired by our DT member.
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC51), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


56 comments:

  1. Congrats on turning One! Thanks for having me as one of your Muses, and for inviting me to participate in today's celebratory blog hop as well! Many more challenges to come! Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That was such a lovely hop! I enjoyed every single stop and I would so try to play along this time! I love the idea of Casing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT!! Happy Birthday CASE Study!!! starting my hop in 3... 2...1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! this would be fun!! IT would be my first time with a blog hop.... :) here i go... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on turning 1! All the cards were beautiful. I love to see them all - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on being 1. this was a wonderful hop. thank you, great ideas and inspirations all along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY 1 year Blog Birthday!!! Just an inspirational place to visit and play...THANKS!!!Off to hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1 year Blog Birthday...and many more to come. Love these challenges. Thanks for the fun hop and a wonderful inspirational blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all congrats on the 1st birthday! The hope was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa ... your design team is AMAZING! Such talent. And so very excited for you on your one year celebration! You can just feel the love for this craft through all of these beautiful creations! Thanks to everyone for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo, hoped all the way through, amazing cards, awesome prizes...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your anniversary! Thanks for a fun blog hop full of ideas & inspiration. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy First Anniversary CASE Study Challenges! Chupa, what an awesome job you've been doing with the rest of the DT! Thanks for all the wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on turning one. It is a fun blog hop. There is a lot of inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Big congrats! I just finished hopping, off to pick something to CASE, thank you so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun hop, but I couldn't get to Sarah Parker's blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday CASE Study! I made it all the way through! What inspiration! I'm going to play this week, for the first time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was an amazing blog hop! So much talent and creativity! I couldn't get onto Sarah Martina's page either :(
    Now to plan my card for submission... But who to case? I know why everyone was saying this is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the anniversary! I loved the blog hop! There were so many beautiful cards and now I have so much inspiration for new projects! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anniversary Congratulations!! Love this challenge blog, the inspiration is wonderful. Off to the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for an amazing hop, so much talent there! Happy Birthday to everyone on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday to the blog! And what a great blog it is! It's my first time here and at most of the DT and muses blogs and I've had a great time exploring all the gorgeousness along the way. So many stunning creations you can't help being inspired! Now I'm only lacking the time to CASEing myself, but I've still got a few days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Case Study :) I feel like a rabbit I have hopped everywhere. Great work all round, real inspirations.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved every stop along the hop- thanks for all of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Case Study!! So much funs and inspirations all these while.

    Cheers for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats on a successful past year, luv the CASE Study, thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration ladies!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy 1st Blogiversary, CASE Study!!!

    I just finished the hop and it was fantastic! So much inspiration from all the diverse talent of the DT!!

    Hugs,
    Victoria Merrick
    angelicmsn1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday and thanks for the blog hop! : )

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy 1st Birthday! Thanks for such great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fabulous blog hop, so many gorgeous creations and awesome inspiration! I'm inspired to join in the fun! Happy 1st Anniversary Case Study!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday! I love your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday CASE STUDY and many more years to come. I'm off hopping that's so much fun thank you for this opportunity and I hope I can choose between all the inspiration I will see going through all those amazing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday and many happy returns :)

    Well, I can honestly say that I'm totally overwhelmed by the talent in this hop and I am almost over-inspired!! Can you be over-inspired??! Apparently so!

    I really want to choose something to CASE but I fear that's going to be the most difficult part - choosing! We'll see how much time I have.....maybe I'll get to do more than one :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful blog hop and fabulous DT samples! This team is one of the best I've seen!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy blogging birthday CASE study!!!
    Many happy returns.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Well, it took me a couple of days, but I made it through the whole blog-hop and picked up a tonne of inspiration along the way. Thanks to everyone on the team, and especially Chupa, it was a wonderful trip!
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really enjoyed this bloghop, looking at all the work created up this talented bunch of ladies

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations CASE Study Challenge on turning 1 - this has been a fantastic blog hop which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have even flattened my mac with the amount of time it's taken me to hop! Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have been hopping all afternoon and I am just plum tuckered out, but I had to drop by to say what an amazing afternoon it has been. What inspiration I have received along the way. Happy Birthday and thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  41. One year old! Congratulations. I don't always have the time to play along, but I'm always checking in. I should make it a resolution to play along more often! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy one year anniversary! Thanks for the fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats on your 1st anniversary! Here's to many more! The blog hop was fun and the artwork was amazing. I am definitely inspired to try a CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This was such a fun blog hop! I'm so glad I was watching for the next CASE study muse. Now I'm overwhelmed with inspiration. :) Happy Anniversary CASE Study Challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations!! I can't believe you're 1 already!!! thanks for all the DT and muses for supplying us with endless inspiration over this year :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy Anniversary CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats on your FIRST anniversary!!! Wishing you all the best,,,

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations on your anniversary and thanks for letting me celebrate it with you! I love this blog spot and look forward to many more opportunities to be inspired by you and this incredible design team.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Big round of applause on the success of an outstanding year of coming into the homes of many card crafters and inspiring us beyond measure. May the next year be filled with much success and prosperity as you contine to inspire, encourage and challenge us all. Submitting card a little later. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hope you don't mind I did a second placement with mr. linky you guys give us so much inspiration and I had a blast doing the bloghop it's so much fun thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations on turning one!!... Love your challenges. Thanks for the fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  52. A bigg happy birthday to blog I've just found a little while ago. I'm happy for that... ♥

    I have been jumpimng around in the blog hop now and writing a little message to every one. I'm so full of inspiration. But unfortunatelt I ccan't do some card now.

    But I´ll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy 1st birthday! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!