Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anniversary Blog Hop winners!!

Hello, inky friends!
I can honestly say that neither of us expected the last week's Blog Hop to be such a success! I lack for words to express my gratefulness for your wonderful support, and the joy of seeing the enhusiasm that you have for our challenges. I couln't wish for a better start to a new year of inspiration. Thank you SO much for being such a fabulous group of crafters!

I know that you all must be waiting impatiently for the anouncement of the prize winners, so I'll get to it first.
The Design Team gals, along with Nina Brackett who also kindly donated the prize, drew the random winners from the comments left under their Blog Hop posts. The lucky ladies are:

From Debby's blog: #101

From Clare's blog: #47

From Andrea's blog: #70

From Julie's blog: #53

From Cristina's blog: #42

From Sue's blog: #89

From Teneale's blog:
Linda R.

From Iwona's blog: #112

From Aimes' blog:

From Nina's blog:

Ladies, please contact the respective designers with your mail address, and they will hook you up with your goodies!

...........................................................

Our winner for CSC51 is Anja from Scrappietoo!!



Notice how I don't have the photo up as usual? Well, it's because Anja didn't make just one creation for our challenge... she CASE'd all 10 of our Designers!! I couldn't honestly pick a favourite... They're all amazing to say at least!
I was so taken by her contribution, and the way she chose to show her appreciation for the talent that our DT ladies carry. Thank you so much, Anja! It's people like you that make this place special :)
You can check out Anja's gorgeous CASE Study cards here and here.

Our Top 3 winners are:



Arlene @ Water Dots
Maureen @ Buttons & Bling
Becky @ her SCS Gallery

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Thank you so much again, for the amazing week!
I hope that many new faces that we've seen appearing in our comments and this week's gallery, will translate into a group of our new players :)
Tomorrow we continue with the Anniversary festivities, and we're bringing you another fantastic challenge! Stay tuned ~

7 comments:

  1. OOOHHHH My my heart made a little jump thank you so much for picking me as the winner I feel very honored and sure by those nice words you wrote.
    I would also congratulate the top 3 and ofcourse the bloghop winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Anja, your cards are amazing! I really like your take on Julie's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations all especially Anja!

    I haven't had much time to check all those blogs and participate... sorry! But will try to make it next time though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for the fun hop and challenges!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was such a fun and amazing way to celebrate one fabulous year!! Thanks for picking my card AND I won some blog candy...this is just the best week for me :) Congrats to everyone...looking forward to another year with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners ... fabulous creations, and well deserved wins!
    Thank you Iwona for picking me as a random winner ... woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!!! Awesome cards, all of them! Thanks for a fun week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!