Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Winners... and a new Design Team member!

We had another AMAZING week here at CASE Study, thanks to you! So much inspiration... you clearly enjoyed working with Dawn's card, it makes me very happy.

Before I get to our winners, I would like to introduce you to our new DT member. As you know, we had two ladies stepping down at the beginning of this month, and as much as we're sad to see them go, there are some pretty awesome designers filling in their shoes!
One of them is Debby Hughes from Lime Doodle!



Hi, I'm Debby Hughes, a stay at home mum of three. I've always loved paper, pens and art supplies but fell in love with card making about 6 years ago. I found that being creative was a great way to unwind after a hectic day with three young children.
When the children were small I used to craft in the evenings but now they are older and all at school my evenings seem to revolve around being the family taxi service so I try and grab a little time during the peace and quiet of the school day.
I started my blog (
www.limedoodle.blogspot.com) almost a year ago as a means of recording and sharing my projects but not really expecting anyone to pop by. However, from that first day I found a community of like-minded people many of which are now firm friends.
Over the last few years I have found challenges a great way to spark my creativity and as a long term follower and participant of the CASE study challenges, I am thrilled to be joining the team.


I hope you'll join us in welcoming Debby to our family :)
Keep an eye to an announcement of another designer, next week.
(and to spice up things a bit more, let me add that our first anniversary is drawing near, and we've got some exciting things in store for you! Details coming soon)

Our winner for CSC47 is Rosemary from Hey There Rosigrl!!





I love the striking effect of the boldly coloured flowers, against the white background. I love the ribbon treatment, and how the olive green adds to the colour palette. Lastly, it's just such a perfect clean & simple design!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lea @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Anja @ Scrappietoo
Vickie @ For the love of all things stampin'

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Please join us tomorrow, for a fabulous new challenge, and a dose of inspiration for our exceptional Teamies!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard, Debby! So excited to be working with you and I can't wait to see all the fabulousity you'll be bringing to our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and to Debby. I am looking forward to seeing your work here Debby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rosemary and top three, your cards are all AMAZING! And congrats to Debby! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking!!! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Debby & to Rosemary! Thanks for including me in the top 3!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!