Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In with the winners!

What a fabulous week of inspiration it's been, thanks for taking part in it!
We'd like to say a big THANK YOU to our June Muse, Jill, who provided us with such divine artwork. I hope you all enjoyed them as much as we did!

Our winner for CSC46 is Holly from Toy's Haven!!





It's such a striking design, both regarding the colour choice and execution. I can almost smell these Calla lilies... can you?? I'm drawn to this beautiful sentiment too... all around it's a stunner!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Monika @ M.A.D. Stamper
Therese @ Lost In Paper
Dana @ Reliving Tomorrow

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We're having a big day tomorrow, as we get to introduce you to a brand new Muse! I have just realized that I didn't give you a sneaky peek this weekend, so I'll get to it straight away!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! LOVED all the cards. Thanks again for this awesome opportunity to be your muse! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the other winners! Thank you for picking my card this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I made it to the Top 3 Again! So honoured! Off to blog about it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!