Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Winners!

Thank you so much for joining us again last week! You hadThere were so many beautiful takes on the inspiration card, we're so lucky to have you for our players!
Here's what stole our hearts this time around...

Our winner for CSC43 is Teresa from Paperie Blooms!!





Teresa did it again, in her best style! Not only she interpreted the colours wonderfully, but look at all these unique elements that she added... the shabby bloom, stitching, and the whimsical butterfly cut out of corrugated chipboard. Fantastic card all around!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Anja @ Scrappietoo
Andrea @ Andrea's Stampin' Moments
Dana @ Reliving Tomorrow

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Tomorrow brings a new fabulous challenge, and also a wonderful prize! I hope you'll join us :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa such a beuatiful card love it great take on the sketch.
    And thank you very much for picking my card for the top 3 i'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I can't believe that I made top 3! I am in total shock! Yahoo! Juming up and down with excitement. Thanks ladies your too kind! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my exictement I forgot to say a Big Congrats to all the winners. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaccckkk, thanks so much gals..wow...I am over the top honored....thank you!

    congrats to the other gals too, your creations rock!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!