Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Winners!

Thank you for playing with us this week, what lovely creations you contributed yet again! We're so glad to have so many regular players, and how cool to see some fresh faces too!
Are you ready to meet the winners?? Here they come...

Our winner for CSC41 is Swantie from Stempeltiger!!





I love this gorgeous tag, full of shabby chic goodness... no matter how long you look at it, you always find a new interesting bit. Congratulations Swantie, and well done!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Cindy @ Stamps, Paper and Ink
Eli @ Cards By Eli
Kristy @ Handmade Little Things

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

The winner of three digis of winner's choice, from The Stamping Boutique is...



Granny Goodwitch, that's you!! Please contact Christy at micahzane(at)yahoo(dot)com, with your choice of digis :)

Stay tuned for the announcement of a new Muse tomorrow, as well as another exciting challenge! Hugs ~

4 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful congrats to the winners and I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for picking me.
    I'm soooo happy - you made my day.
    Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.
    Greetings from Germany
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me one of the top 3 winners, congrats Swantje and the rest of the winners, I enjoy CASE STUDY very much, thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a huge smile yesterday when I discovered my card was a pick. I am honored and so grateful! I learn so much from everyone here, thanks for making it so much fun and ALWAYS inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!