Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We've got the winners!

This week's gallery was FULL of sun, won't you agree?? All these warm, cheerful colours gave me a big shot of happiness, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Thank you so much for playing along :)
So, wanna meet the top cards, inklings? Here goes!

Our winner for CSC44 is Marion from Made by Marion!!





I guess it was a no-brainer, this card jumped right out at me in the gallery! Not only it's perfectly executed (see the amazing shading, people!!), but I love that Marion, just like our Muse, didn't shy away from strong colours and made them shine on this little beauty. I'm simply in awe!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Kathryn @ The Kitchen Table Crafter
Sanna @ Korttipaja Sannas
Julia @ My Adored Adorables

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow, for another fabulous dose of inspiration! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow amazing card love that orange it pops right from my screen. Congrats to the top 3 also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chupa and the CASE team...and to Jill for the inspiration in the first place! I can't wipe the smile off my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all the winners!!
    and YAY!!!!! thanks so much for the honor to be chosen in the top3!! =) =) =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! I'm off to 'CASE' the winners. :) What a great way to start the day! :)
    Thanks again.
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats! Loved all the cards this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!