Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let's meet the winners!

Hello, inky folks! Thank you for playing with us again - what an amazing, inspirational gallery we had this week! I picked up a technique or two that I can't wait to try myself :)
If you haven't yet seen the beautiful entries, I urge you to do so - lots and lots of eye candy to be found!

Our winner for CSC45 is Victoria from Victoria Lavender!!





Victoria submitted not one, but two lovely creations this week! This one stole my heart... isn't it breathtaking? I love the intricate touches, carefully placed details, and absolutely fabulous sponging. Congrats!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Therese @ Lost In Paper
Stacey @ Scrapbook Mojo
Lisa @ 78 Thistles

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We had a sponsored challenge this week, and this means we ought to meet the winner of a $25 Gift Certificate to the Paper & Such Store!



It's you, Dana! Way to go :) Please email Julie at jul0510(at)yahoo(dot)com, to redeem your coupon!

Tomorrow brings the last challenge with our June Muse, I hope you'll join in the fun! See you then ~

7 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to you all some amazing cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much ladies! This was a fun challenge, I learned some new tricks and really enjoyed our muse, Jill Foster and her work. You, the resident artists, are all so talented, I love your websites too. All the folks who play are just tops in class. Thanks for challenges and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Such awesome entries this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for another wonderful CASE challenge! I did a little dance when I saw my card was chosen as one of the top three, how totally exciting! Congrats to Victoria! All I can say about her card is... WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy I was chosen for top 3! Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun with this card challenge and I can't wait for the next one. Congrats to everyone else, there were some really great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I won! Yay! Just wanted to say a big Thank You to Jill for all of her outstanding cards that have been shared here. I am floored and blown away bye the creativity from this group of Designers. I sit back and go through the cards and my mind never stops whirling...just looking at your cards and figuring out how you were inspired bye your monthly Muse and how you created each step in your cards. Then I think how I can try and do it differently. The elegance and design of each card is astounding. So happy that I found this challenge and hope to play again soon. Thanks so much for my prize. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Three! So fun. Congratulations to everyone else also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!