Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's meet the winners!

I see you're really enjoying our new Muse, cool! Thank you all for playing this week, how fun it was to check out your beautiful creations!

Our winner for CSC42 is Denise from Sassy Stampin'!!





Can you say pastels at their best?? This card is a WOW in every way, including this stunning soft background, the touch of lace, and spot-on use of the cracked glass technique! I feel like Easter again! Well done Denise, wonderful creation!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lisa @ 78 Thistles
Tesa @ Tesa's Scrap
Tracey @ TRace's Tri's

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

The winner of the the Celebrating You stamp set, from The Crafts Meow is...



It's you, Gayatri!! Congrats! :) Please contact Lisa at TheCraftsMeow(at)gmail(dot)com, with your snail mail address.
Thank you for sponsoring us, Lisa!

We hope you'll join us again, when another challenge commences tomorrow. See you then!

8 comments:

  1. It's so funny to me that you mentioned Easter... my hubs was like, "Isn't Easter over?" I was like... it's SPRING! ;)

    I'm SO honored! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am thrilled to find the Case Study challenge and look forward to being a regular. Woot! Woot!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a very pretty card denise, congrats and ofcourse congrats to the others. I'm looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise, that is an absolute gorgeous card.
    Wowzy!! and Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, some amazing creation here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Denise - such a lovely card! Excellent use of the broken glass technique on that glass jar and that soft pastel background.

    Also thank you to all who thought my card should be part of the Top 3! I'm over the top about it since Jill's cards are nothing short of terrific. Nice to be in that company ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats Denise....that card is pure genius!! Pastels scare me, so I admire it even more LOL! Thanks DT for including my card as one of the Top 3...I am so truely honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Deniese's card is out of words - soooo beautiful! Congratulations!!!! And thanks a bunch for putting my name on the top three list!!!! Made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!