Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Thank you for another fun week, and your support! A big thank you to our April Muse, Silke Ledlow, who provided us with divine inspiration. Wasn't it a FUN month??
Here are our mighty winners...

Our winner for CSC37 is Carla from Carla's Stamping Spot!!

Carla is a regular at CASE Study, and always submits the most beautiful creations, but this week's entry literally knocked my socks off! I adore the embossing on the patterned paper, amazingly beautiful sentiment panel, and the calmness of the monochromatic look. It's such a perfect card... Congratulations, Carla!!

Our Top 3 winners are:

Judy @ her SCS Gallery
Narelle @ Stamplicious
Anja @ Scrappietoo

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

The winner of a 3-month subscription to Scrapbook News & Rewiew magazine is...

Jo, it's you!! Congratulations :)
To enjoy the subscription, you will need to register with the site from the SNR homepage at Once you're done, or if you already have an account, please email me at with your SNR username, and I'll pass the details on and get your subscription activated.

Stay tuned for the announcemet of our new Muse tomorrow, and a fresh portion of inspiration!
Cheers ~


  1. Thanks DT for my Top 3 pick. I'm truly over the moon. Congratulations to Carla for a simply stunning card.

  2. wow...Its stunning card!!! I love this card too..
    This color and design is awesome.. This ribbon with the flower design is giving more beautiful. Thanks for this great post..

  3. Congratulations, Carla, that's a gorgeous card!

  4. Thank you so much for the Top Three honor! I love all of the inspiration I get coming here~!


Thank you for taking the time to comment!