Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The winners are here!

Wow, guys! The gallery this week was, yet again, oozing with all sorts of pretties! I think I might have one of the hardest moments so far, choosing the creations to highlight. You totally rocked the inspiration!! Thank you everyone, for your constant support. We sure love when you play along!

Our winner for CSC39 is Jo from We Don't Do Duvets!!





Jo's card is fabulously shabby, and chock full of the most beautiful embellishments. I'm in love with the lace flower, and that gorgeous butterfly! The fact, that Jo hand-stitched around the card, os an remarkable achievement, and deserves a recognition on its own. Beautiful work!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lana @ Pink Latte
Kim @ Paper. Loves. Glue.
Angelica @ Bellisima Vida

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

On top of these amazing creations, I would also love you to check out these outstanding cards, submitted by our 'regulars' - Anja, Tesa, Julie, Jinny, Maureen, Debbie & Teresa.
Their cards this week are, as always, unbelievably gorgeous! If you haven't yet checked them out, you should do so now!

See you tomorrow, thanks so much again for playing!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh..wow!! Thanks for choosing my card!))) I'm so happy!!!
    Congrats to the winners!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. O congrats to all the winners outstanding cards and thank you for mentioning me amongst the other regular visiters I feel very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card - and congratulations to the other winners :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card, you have made my day!!! Congratulations to the winners, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!! Gorgeous cards all aruond- I can't imagine having to pick the winners! Chupa, you are so very sweet to mention me amongst your loyal players - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, you must have had a tough choice for this challenge, while I am happy to be in the Top 3, there are so many cards that I loved for this challenge. I can't wait to see the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!