Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sneaking a peek...

Looking for this week's challenge?? Please scroll down nor click here. Thanks!

Well, friends... the time has come for a sneaky peek into our next Muse's creation. You did all too well last month, guessing who our current Muse might be - I wonder how easy it will be for you this time??



We're very curious about your guesses, so feel free to post a comment below! The full reveal will commence on Thursday, but before that happens, we hope that you'll find the time to play along with our current challenge, with the amazing inspiration from Silke Ledlow!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm........Sarah Martina Parker maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought as the first two... definitely Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinkin' Mona Pendleton...? Whoever it is I'm sure we'll be in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, I agree, I think Mona or Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!