Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's meet the winners!

Holy cow, you know how to make some beautiful cards for sure! I had a wonderful time browsing the gallery this week, thank you for your amazing contribution!

Our winner for CSC40 is R. Maria Sabina from Lollyrot Scrapbooking!!





Yet again Maria showed us that she's an extraordinary card-maker, just look at this card! It's oozing with gorgeousness from top to bottom... I simply {love} everything about it!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Amanda @ Stamp In Style
E.T @ Vibgyor Krafts
Natalie @ Keeping It Simple

Congratulations, ladies!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Tomorrow is the last week with us for Sarah, I hope you'll all come and play! Aren't we having fun with her magnificent inspiration?? :)

6 comments:

  1. yayyyy!!!!!!! im so happy to win this challenge!!!! thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I managed to play, and I am so glad there's one more week so maybe I can do it again! I love Sarah's style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton for selecting my card as one of the top 3! Will show this to my parents, they didnt like my card so this is going to be a surpirse for them! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, out of all those amazing entries I never thought I had a look in! Thanks for picking me for part of the Top 3, and for the inspiration you bring through your challenges! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, winners - There were so many awesome submissions this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!