Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here are our winners!

I'm sorry for the late posting this week, I'be been wrapped up! I haven't gotten to a lot of commenting either, for what I sincerely apologise. Days like today seem to happen often lately... I did take the time to browse the amazing gallery of submissions, thank you so much for your participation this week! I saw a couple of new players, which makes me happy.

Our winner for CSC38 is Lisa from The Craft's Meow!!





On top of the fabulous look achieved by white embossing on kraft, I love the wonderful mix of pastel colours, and shabby accents. This card warms my heart :) Congratulations, Lisa!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lea @ Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine
Vickie @ For The Love Of All Things Stampin'
Victoria @ Victoria Lavender

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Stay tuned for a fresh portion of inspiration tomorrow! Until then ~

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card love it and ofcourse congrats to the other ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Chupa, I love this challenge. I'd been looking at Andrea Ewen's cards and the challenges here for a little while. I haven't entered all that many challenges yet, so this little win is a boast as I continue to develop whatever my style is going to turn out to be. Thanks! And wow, I get a badge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I have a HUGE smile on my face now! Thank you soooooo much!!! What an honor! And what a special lady to CASE. Sarah never ceases to amaze and inspire me!

    Hugs!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for picking me as part of the top 3! And congrats on winning Lisa- your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!