Thursday, May 5, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #38

As we're saying farewell to Silke Ledlow, we all know what it also means - a brand new Muse is being introduced to our challenge blog.
Please help me welcome... yes, you guessed right! Sarah Martina Parker!!



Hey y’all! Sarah here, and I’m so excited to be a guest today on the CASE Study Challenge blog! I guess you could say that paper-crafting is my first passion, but only if you don’t count my incredible family first. I joined the online craft community in December 2008, diving in “head first,” and I haven’t been able to stop since! Making cards is my favorite way to design, but I also enjoy creating scrapbook pages, altered items, gifts and more. I am married to my hero and best friend, Sie. Together we have a beautiful daughter, Sydney, and a fun-loving son, Sie, II. When I’m not lounging with them, I love getting my hands dirty in my hideaway craft room.

Here's the first inspiration card of hers, that you might recognized from our sneak peek :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:







Andrea Ewen



Cristina Kowalczyk



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Lenet Mos



Melyssa Connolly



Sue Kohler



Teneale Williams
(taking a week off)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
From now on, I decided that we are switching to being sponsored occasionally - once, sometimes twice a month. I sincerely hope that it won't affect the numbers of our players! Seeking sponsors is a big job, that I can't undertake effectively any more. So, this week we're playing just for fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC38), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


7 comments:

  1. Look how fun! I just love seeing such a variety of interpretations! :) THANK YOU so much for your sweet remarks and for allowing me to join your talented team for the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see Silkeleave as muse as she has had incredible cards:-(. Big welcome to Sarah for latest card on Case Study! Will work on my card for this. :-)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see Sarah as the May muse! Her work is amazing! Sarah's card and all the DT samples are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhh, another excellent choice of muse! LOVE Sarah's work. And the DT samples - gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the inspiration every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great muse! Loved playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these CASE Study projects! Really enjoy playing along when I can find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to post my entry but blogger was down for a while so I couldnt :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!