Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time to meet the winners!

Oh, what a truly wonderful week it was here at the CASE Study! We're glad that you celebrated the last challenge with our March Muse in such an amazing way, your projects were stunning.... each one of them.
You're giving me a mighty hard time choosing the creations to spotlight, and believe me - I wish I had many, many more spots to fill! Yet, keeping the spirit of healthy competition alive (these are challenges after all, right? :D), I finally settled down for these amazing cards...

Our winner for CSC33 is Anja from Scrappietoo!!





The rich greens and browns captured my attention straight away. Then, there's a clever use of patterned paper as a matting, and the wonderful mix of embellishments and textures. Who wouldn't like to receive this beauty??

Our Top 3 winners are:



Diane @ Peaceful Lane
Lianne @ Card Scraps (make sure you'll read the heartwarming story behind the card!)
Korin @ her SCS gallery

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

The winner of three digis of winner's choice, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is...



That's you, Vera!! Please contact Korin from SNS at korinstamps(at)comcast(dot)net, with your choice of digis :)

I'd like to extend my thanks so Julee Tilman, for being an ever so fabulous Muse! I could see that so many of you enjoyed having her with us, as much as we did.
Tomorrow is a BIG day, as we get to introduce another amazing lady, but I'm sure you already know who that is, as you scored your best at guessing this past weekend!
See you later, and thanks again for playing!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG is it really me? Thank you very much for picking my card you really made my day. Congrats to the other ladies and can't wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anja, don't sound surprised, Girlfriend! Your card is FABULOUS. The CASE study DT obviously has good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! And yay... so excited to get some digis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card to be in the top 3, I'm thrilled! I had so much fun CASEing Julee's beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so honored to be included in the top 3. That's just awesome! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!