Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time for a sneaky peek!

Looking for this week's challenge? Please click HERE or scroll down. Thanks!

I can't believe we're about to reveal our next Muse again soon! It's been a longer month, with a "bonus" week of inspiration from Julee, yet all the good things must come to an end some day...
I assure you though, that April will be as full of fun and inspiration as ever! We've got a fabulous artist with us, that you'll get to meet on Thursday, but for now let's see a little sneak peek into one of her creations:


Hands up who recognizes the name behind the artwork! We're curious to find out if you guess it right... :)
See you on Wednesday for the winners post, xxx

9 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Silke Ledlow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's Silke! That's my guess, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Sarah Martina. I know I've seen this somewhere lol.....it's someone in my blogroll I know that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be Silke *sparklegirl*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am positive it's Silke Ledlow! I have seen this card on her blog! :) oh this is going to so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am guessing Silke Ledlow as well! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure it's Silke Ledlow! Love her style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!