Thursday, April 7, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #34

HOORAY!! It's time to introduce you all to our brand new Muse, and a *totally* fabulous one might I add!!
This girl has a knack for Clean & Simple, and no one rocks white space as masterfully as she does. Dear ladies, let's join our hands together for the amazing Silke Ledlow!!!



Hello everyone!!! My name is Silke Ledlow and I live in the beautiful State of Georgia close to Savannah. I was born and raised in Germany and moved to the States about 13 yrs ago. I'm married to my wonderful husband Jerry and we have three beautiful daughters, Sarah 13, Rebecca almost 10 and our little Miriam is 6. Not to forget the biggest baby ever...our almost 3 year old boxer *Luke*.
I started stamping in 2001 and was hooked immediately. Shortly after I started my blog *My Life* and I have been crafty ever since. Unfortunately my stamping time has been cut short lately, since I started working full-time at our local University.
What can I say...life is crazy around here...LOL!!!
I want to thank Iwona and the Design Team for *showing* me off this month! I hope you will have the chance to join us..and I can't wait to see your ideas! Hugs ~S~

The inspiration card that we're starting off this month with, is a classic "Silke-style" creation. Bold & beautiful... have fun with it!


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Silke Ledlow - April Muse






Andrea Ewen



Cristina Kowalczyk



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Lenet Mos



Melyssa Connolly



Sue Kohler



Teneale Williams



-------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's returning sponsor is The Stamping Boutique!!


I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique.
My team and I are very happy to sponsor Case Study. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as,
their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

Store: http://thestampingboutique.com/
Challenge Blog: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/

The Stamping Boutique is generously offering 3 digis of winner's choice from the store!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC34), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I guessed right!!! Silke is one of my stamping idols :) LOVE her work! Hope to carve some time out to play along. Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Silke is amazing love her work. Beautiful card and the team rocks they all made beautiful cards love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH...I'm so excited to hang out with you fabulous ladies! All of the cased versions are brilliant! Thank you again for inviting little ole me :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silke's work is awesome! Looking forward to playing along this month! Gorgeous cards from Silke and all of the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gal to CASE. Her cards are beautiful! I have wanted to play for some time now. I decided now was the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration piece!! Can't wait for more :) Beautiful takes on it from the DT, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, love Silkes work! It will be a super fun month!!! AMAZING cards by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!