Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Winners

Happy Wednesday to you! It's one of these days for me, and you sure want to find out who won this week, so let me just get straight to the point...

Our winner for CSC28 is Sandra from Paper Funtastics!!





It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Sandra's... her cards are flawless, and so is this one! The colouring is out of this world, the choice of papers terrific, and the stitching gives it just the right finishing touch. What a beauty!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Sabrina @ Sabrina's Scrapbook
Janet @ The Paper Playscape
Dabbie @ Scrappin' My Heart Out

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

And the winner of 3 digis from the The Stamping Boutique is...



That's you, Tanna!! Congratulations! Please email Christy at micahzane(at)yahoo(dot)com with your choice of digis :)

Tomorrow is the day that we introduce our new Muse... how exciting! I hope you will join us :) Until then!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 :) It is an honor! Congrats to Sandra for the top spot & Sabrina & Janet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What an awesome surprise this was tonight!! Thank you soooo much ladies! It's a HUGE honor to be this week's winner! :) I'll wear the badge with pride! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo!!! I am so excited and honored to be chosen as a winner here! The entries were all outstanding! Way to go Sabrina, Sandra and Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!