Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We've got the winners!

Oh my goodness gracious, was that a great week or what??!! I LOVED browsing the gallery, there were so many gorgeous creations, that narrowing down my choices was a tremendously hard task... You all did an AMAZING job with the inspiration, and I loved that you had so many different approaches. And that's what it's all about, baby!! :)
Now, ladies and gents, let's meet our winners... ^^

Our winner for CSC31 is Debby from Lime Doodle!!

I adore the clean lines, bold colours and textures on this card. Debby is giving it out to a family who's learning to sail, but wouldn't it be just a perfect card for a boy, too?? Amazing job, girl - congratulations!!

Our Top 3 winners are:

Amber @ The Country Scrapper
Linda @ The Funkie Junkie
Vickie @ For The Love Of All Things Stampin'

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

And now the moment that you've all been waiting for :)
The winner of a a Blue Skies stamp set, a Sweet Scallop Tag stamp, and a coordinating Sweet Scallop Die from Verve Stamps is...

WOOHOO! That's you, Jinny!! Please shoot Julee an email at julee(at)vervestamps(dot)com, with your mailing address :)

Please join us tomorrow, for another installment of inspiration from our amazing Team! Have a lovely day ~


  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my card as part of the top 3 this week. I am very honored and will be proud to display your lovely badge! Thanks for a great challenge.

  2. I'm also honored to be part of this week's Top 3! So fun to "case" cards!


Thank you for taking the time to comment!