Thursday, March 3, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #29

Good morning, crafty peeps! It's the beginning of the month, and so we are sadly saying good-bye to our Muse for February, Eva Dobilas. Eva brought so much life and inspiration to our blog, and we'll miss her greatly!
At the same time, I've got the immense pleasure to introduce you to our brand new Muse. Judging from your response to the sneak peek, it was not a hard task to guess who she is, and I'm not at all surprised - she's a stamping goddess!
Please welcome Julee Tilman!!!


Hi all! My name is Julee Tilman and I'm so honored to be this month's Case Study Muse!

I live in a quiet little town in Idaho with my hubby, Mark, and we're part way through our lucky 13th year of marriage! I fell in love with stamping the first time I stamped and haven't looked back. I love color, embellishments and layout, which led me to start a little sketch challenge called Mojo Monday about 3.5 years ago. Not long after that, I decided to step out on faith and fuse what I did in the corporate world (graphic design) with my passion for stamping, and Verve Stamps was born. Now I spend my days and nights surrounded by stamps and loving this creative journey I'm on.

So that's me in a nutshell. I'm so looking forward to this month and can't wait to see everyone's inspired creations! Thanks for having me!

Super fun news, huh?? Here's Julee's inspiration card for this week, that you may recognize from the sneaky peek:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Julee Tilman - March Muse






Andrea Ewen



Cristina Kowalczyk



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Lenet Mos



Melyssa Connolly



Sue Kohler



Teneale Williams



-------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's returning sponsor is Jay Gee's Nook!!

Photobucket

Jay Gee's Nook is kindly offering 5 small bundles of bakers twine - winners choice of colours!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC29), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team



8 comments:

  1. these are just stunning!! I am so thrilled that Julee is your March MUSE :) All the cards are total eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much again ladies for the fabulous February and Julee...huge CONGRATS to you...your work is AMAZING and the DT created gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I am thrilled to see Julee here, she is an amazing designer..wow...congrats!

    The DT creations are stunning, hope you all have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to see Julee as the March Muse! Congrats, Julee! Julee's cards are gorgeous and the DT created beautiful samples, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and a great sponsor! They represent The Twinery and I LoVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful imspiration cards your team created. mine is nothing like any of them, but I enjoyed trying.

    Dorothy S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous inspiration - so happy Julee is your March muse :) Fantastic interpretations by the DT. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!