Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WOWIE!!! The winners are here!

HOLY GOODNESS!! What an AMAZING response we had in the last week! I seriously could not believe my eyes, you gyus made us so happy!! I never had so much work choosing the winners ... I wanted to take time to check out your outstanding work, and thank each one of you for your support for both CASE Study and The Play Date Cafe challenges.

Our "Combined Grind" event proved to be an excellent idea, and me thinks that we should consider doing something special like this more often :)
I would like to thank the amazing ladies from The Play Date Cafe, for joining in for our special challenge! Without their help and talent, this wouldn't be such a success. Didn't we all have a blast??!

I know that you're waiting impatiently to find out who the winners are, so without further ado, let me introduce you to these talented ladies...


Our winner for CSC27 is Amy from Devlinwhite Designs!!





I gasped when I first saw these watercoloured flowers... the softness of the petals, paired with the luscious bow, pearls and polka dots, makes my heart beat faster! Isn't this card AMAZING??
Congratulations, Amy! You did an outstanding job with both the colours and inspiration!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Emily @ My Little Slice Of Bliss
Anya @ Life Is What You Make It
Colleen @ Dietrich Designs

Because there were so many outstanding entries this week, I would also like to give a shout-out to these talented ladies: Tesa, Benzi, Nicky & Therese.

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now let's find out who the lucky winners of our prizes are!

The winner of a Granny's Jewelry art stamp set, and Delicious Dots art stencil from Layers Of Color is...



Congrats Linda, that's you!! Please write Laura Campbell at laura(at)layersofcolor(dot)com, with your address details, and she'll send your goodies right out to you :)

And the winner of the "Combined Grind" prize - five background stamps from Ippity, chosen from all participants that met the requirements of both CASE Study and THe Play Date Cafe challenges is...



Congratulations Erin!! Please contact Julie Ranae at julieranae@hotmail.com with your snail mail address!

Please join us for another challenge, that starts in just a few minutes :) Thank you all once again, for making this week so very special. You rock!!

3 comments:

  1. I am truly honored to place in the Top 3 at CASE Study! My blog will proudly wear my new badge. THank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, my goodness!! I am totally shocked that my card made it into the Top 3. I'm so honored!! Thanks a million for choosing it. You've truly made my day!! Can't wait to add my badge to my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a winner but thanks for the shout-out for my card. It was certainly appreciated. It was a super challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!