Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winners :)

Fourty seven AMAZING entries last week! WOOT WOOT!! You certainly know how to make us happy and keep us inspired! We can't thank you enough for your ongoing support, and sharing the passion for paper craft with us... you make CASE Study a wonderful place to be, for which we thank you muchly! :)
It's been another hectic week for me (even more, now that I've got rather annoying computer problems), thus with a heavy heart I must confess that I couldn't make my round with the comments once again... yes, I know, I'm feeling pretty bad myself! Please know that as much as life sometimes gives us nasty obstacles, none the less we never cease to be amazed and inspired by our players. You ROCK!!
Here are our mighty winners...

Our winner for CSC24 is Brandi from Yankee Belle Stamper!!





It's a perfect masculine card, which proves that polka dots & rhinestones don't necessarily go with pretty-girly stuff only. I love the bold colours, the punched ledger accent, and these fun popped up stars. It's an all-round stunner... Congratulations, Brandi!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jinny @ Soaring
Julie @ Julie's Open Window
Vera @ Ling's Design Studio

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

And the winner of Stampin' Up! Because I Care stamp set, courtesy of Cindy Coutts is...



Congrats Lindy, that's you!! Please email Cindy at cbcoutts(at)comcast(dot)net with your snail mail address :)

Tomorrow we're revealing our February Muse, I hope you're ready for the new exciting month! Oh yes, it surely will be a fabulous month at CASE Study... stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I got a lovely, little comment, from Sue, this morning, on my blog, congratulating me for my Top 3 Recognition over here. What a super exciting reason to get out of bed ;)! Thank you so much, ladies! I'm, truly, honored! And congrats to all the other winners! I'm in amazing company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showcasing my card. I was so giddy this morning waking up to this surprise. Congrats to the top three as well, such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay... thank you so much! I love CASE challenge and so excited to be in the Top 3! You just made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners, lovely card by Feb muse and the DT, hope I can find time to play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners...wonderful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!