This week we paired up with The Play Date Cafe challenge blog, for an exciting combined challenge!!!
There is a TON of inspiration from our fabulous DT and Guesties, and some amazing prizes! Make sure you read upon all the details in this post, to find out what you need to do to be eligible for all of them :)
As usually, we are having an inspiration card from our February Muse - Eva Dobilas, but this time we are focusing on the trio of colours, chosen from the card, that also make the color story for the challenge at The Play Date Cafe.
You can of course follow the inspiration in any way you want, but if you include the colours from the image: black, red and green, you will be in the running for a special extra prize from Ippity!!! If you do play both challenges, you'll need to link up your creation here, as well as in The Play Date Cafe blog.
This week we are joined by some fabulous Guest Designers, to give your creativity a perfect kick :)
First up, please give a warm welcome to the AMAZING Julie Ranae, the owner and DT member of The Play Date Cafe challenge blog!
We are also excited to welcome three members of the Layers Of Color Design Team! Layers Of Color is our generous sponsor this week.
Lastly, here's what our fabby CASE Study DT, along with our February Muse, cooked up for you...
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
The CASE Study sponsor for this week is Layers Of Color art stamps!
Layers of Color is one of the most creative new stamp companies in the craft market! They specialize in unique, high quality clear art stamp sets, red rubber cling art stamps and art stencils made in USA. All their art stamps are illustrated by Laura Kirste Campbell and Nina Brackett and have a distinctively artsy and vintage style, perfect for scrapbooking, card making, mixed media and many other stamping and stenciling arts. Layers of Color has been chosen as a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company and offers creative stamps that coordinate with Spellbinders Nestibilities dies.
Inspiration overflows at Layers of Color with thousands of projects, in a large variety of styles. Become one of the colorful followers of Layers of Color: Boutique, Blog, Art Galleries, Facebook, Flickr, and Design Team Blogs, (Diana, Janice, Jennie, Jessica, Laura, Linda, Melisa, Nina) . Discover how you can make your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
You're invited to Layers of Color blog hop,
Join us for this SWEET event!The prize - Layers Of Color is providing one Granny's Jewelry art stamp set, and one Delicious Dots art stencil to a lucky winner. The winner will be chosen randomly from all CS challenge participants.
The GRAND prize is provided by Ippity Stamps, and anyone who plays BOTH CASE Study and Play Date Cafe challenges, is eligible to win! All you need to do is link up your beautiful creation in both places, and we'll draw the winner randomly next Wednesday.
The prize if these FIVE gorgeous background stamps - how COOL, huh??
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC27), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until 12.01 AM EST on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
The CASE Study Design Team