Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winners!

WOWZERS!!! Thank you, thank you for all your lovely creations this week! Not only we had a whopping 45 entries, but they were all utterly gorgeous! You surely know how to impress...
It was excruciating, having have to reduce my favourites list to just four creations. I surely would give you all a gold medal!! None the less, there can be only four winners, and here they are...

Our winner for CSC22 is Lotte Chew from Lotte's Lot!!





Can you say trendy??? And fun, and whimsical, and colourful?? Hands up who doesn't have a huge smile on their face already... I thought so! *wink*
Lotte put a wonderful spin on the inspiration card, and while it's clearly seen where she's coming from, she interpreted it in her own fabulous way. I love it, girl, thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

Our Top 3 winners are:



meedi-j @ her SCS gallery
Jennifer @ Our Change Of Art
Carla @ Carla's Stamping Spot

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

And the winner of a Love Blooms stamp set, from Christina Franco, an Independent Demonstrator for The Angel Company is...



Laura, that's you chickie!! Please email Chris at george(dot)franco(at)cox(dot)net with your snail mail address, and she'll send your prize right out to you :)

We hope to see you tomorrow! You bet we'll have lots of eye candy for you :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. thanks for choosing my card!!! I'm so happy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm so excited to have won the awesome prize this week!!! YAYYY!!!! Thanks so much!~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card!!! Oh ya it makes me smile big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm honoured to have been chosen! Mercy's card was great inspiration and it was really fun to see all of the beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!