Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winners

Hello, sweethearts! I'm sorry for not having commented on your entries this week. Being a notorical procrastinator, I usually leave commenting until Wednesday, and today my computer decided to sabotage my plans... I had no iternet for a great part of the day. Ugh, talk about surviving without THAT?! :)
I did manage to pour over you wonderful submissions though, and yet again you didn't disappoint - the gallery was AMAZING! Thank you for playing :)

Our winner for CSC21 is Maria from Lollyrot Scrapbooking!!





I love how she converted Mercy's funky layout into a vintage beauty! This card is so full of goodness, I barely know what to look at... the paper, the ledger border punch, vintage clock & crown - what's not to love?? Congratuilations Maria, and thank you for your contribution!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Wendy @ Happy Stamping Designs
Jimmi @ Stamping & Shopping
Tessan @ Agentum Design

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

And the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to There She Goes Web Store is...



Congrats Eli, you're the lucky gal :) Please email me at iwona_estera(at)wp(dot)pl, and I'll file you in the details on how to redeem your coupon :)

See you tomorrow for a fresh portion of fabulousness! xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! Are you serious?! thank you so much! it means a lot to me ,is something that makes me proud of my work!Thanks again.

    ps: what's the next step now?What should I do now?

    Lollyrot( R.Maria Sabina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congra Lollyrot :)
    I'm so glad that u won because u really deserve it and u r such a talented girl.

    Goodluck next and hope to see more goodies from u:)=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo !!! I love, love, love her work !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!