Thursday, January 20, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #23

Hello, peeps!! Are you ready for a fresh portion of inspiration? This week we've got another breathtakingly beautiful card from our January Muse, Mercy. It's also a week of celebration for us, because our dear Teneale is BACK!! YAY!
I hope you'll stop by her blog and say hello. She's still unwell, so please leave her some love!
Here's the inspiration card for you:



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Mercy Kerin - January Muse






Andrea Ewen



Cristina Kowalczyk



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith





Lenet Mos



Melyssa Connolly



Sue Kohler



Teneale Williams



-------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's sponsor is The Stamping Boutique!!



I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique.
My team and I are very happy to sponsor Case Study. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as,
their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

Store: http://thestampingboutique.com/
Challenge Blog: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/

The Stamping Boutique is generously offering 3 digis of winner's choice from the store!!
Please stop by their challenge blog, where the talented DT gals are also sharing their samples for our challenge today!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC23), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until the end of Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team




10 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch, Mercy! And OH_MY_GOODness, the DT samples are AWESOME!!! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - what a BEAUTIFUL card! I agree with Arielle, this sketch is amazing! This is my first time playing along here, I am going to be addicted...I can already tell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy's card is beautiful and so are all the DT samples! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for the challenge - worked a treat to get my mojo happening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy to get to play this week. Love Mercy's card, and the design team's awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog!!!
    This is my first time playing along.. thanks for the challenge!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls for your sweet challegnes, love playing along every week=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Wanted to let you know I posted a link to your blog today on mine, PaperFriendly.

    Nancy Ward
    PaperFriendly
    http://www.nancywardcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the inspiration card and all the DT cards! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo! I'm off to do some shopping! Thanks for the opportunity! Can't wait to see the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!