Thursday, January 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #21

Hello, hello!! Today we're launching a new month of CASE Study challenges, and you know what this means... we're having a brand new Muse!! Before we get to introduce her, we'd like to thank Nina Brackett wholeheartedly, for providing us with inspiration in December... you ROCKED the place, girl!!

Now to the part that we're all waiting for... I'm thrilled beyond measure, to introduce you to our AMAZING January Muse, a sweet and crazily talented Mercy Kerin!

Photobucket
Hi there...my name is Mercy Kerin, but some of you may know me better as Lord Have Mercy! I am the SAHM of two gorgeous teenage boys, and have been married to my wonderful husband for 17-and-a-half years. I have been an avid stamper for several years now, and was the host of a weekly sketch challenge on my blog. My passion is cardmaking, but I also enjoy digital scrapbooking as well. If I'm not stamping or creating, you can find me in the kitchen as cooking is my second passion.
I am so excited and honored to be the guest designer for this month, and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations!

I've been a fan of Mercy's work since my early card-making days, and I knew it was only a matter of time that I asked this wonderful lady to design with us... I sincerely hope that you'll have fun with her cards this month!
What about this beauty for a start...

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Mercy Kerin - January Muse






Andrea Ewen



Cristina Kowalczyk



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Smith



Lenet Mos



Melyssa Connolly



Sue Kohler



-------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's sponsor is myself (Chupa)!
I'm offering a $10 Gift Certificate to There She Goes Web Store to one lucky participant. WooT!

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC21), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until the end of Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team



8 comments:

  1. Great challenge! I love the inspiration card and what the DT created as inspiration for this challenge! Can't wait to get started for my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fabulous, ladies! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun playing today - thanks, Mercy, for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mercy! Fantastic inspiration card and gorgeous samples from Mercy and the DT! Thanks for the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SUPER fun blog and hooray for my good friend Mercy -she is so talented I'm so happy to see her here!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration and awesome muse!!! Thanks for the fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!