Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winners!

Thank you for another fabulous week here at CASE Study! You never cease to amaze us... what a line up of gorgeous creations! We get a lot of positive feedback for you, about our challenges, and it truly warms our hearts to know that you're enjoying them as much as we do :)
Let's meet the amazing ladies, whose creations stole our hearts this time...

Our winner for CSC16 is Amanda from Stamp In Style!!



Photobucket

It truly is a gorgeous card with wonderful, vibrant colours and the cutest hand-made flowers. Besides, who can resist polka-dots??! Congratulations, Amanda, and thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Meda @ Handmade by Meda
Emily @ Emmie-Lou Who Stamps 4 You
Maureen @ Buttons & Bling

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a $25 Gift Certificate to Artful Delight is....



It's you, Sandra, congrats! Please email me at iwona_estera(at)wp(dot)pl and I'll file you in with the details :)

Please join us tomorrow for a new challenge! It's going to be a special week - not only we're introducing our new extraordinary Muse, but we've got one more cool surprise up our sleeves :) See you then!

7 comments:

  1. STUNNING winner card!!! Congratulations!!! And wow, the top three are amazingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm totally doing the happy dance right now - thank you!! Out of all the amazing entries, I never thought you'd pick me. Thanks girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Amanda - that is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Amanda! What a GORGEOUS card!!! Thanks for including me in the top three! What an honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm so happy you liked my card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!