Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The winners are here!

Hello, crafters! We're glad that so many of you decided to play with us last week! It's good to know that you're not afraid to tackle more elaborate style, and find inspiration in it. We all love Nina's work, don't we? :)
Let's find out who's lovely creation stole our hearts this time around...

Our winner for CSC17 is Lynn from Millers-Ink!!



Photobucket

This card is chock full of vintage goodness - scrumptious seam binding, gorgeous papers and look at that cute bell!! Lynn celebrated the fact that Nina is our Muse, by using the stamps that Nina herself designed, and there couldn't be a more lovely way to say thank you for the inspiration!
Thank you for sharing your work with us, Lynn :)

Our Top 3 winners are:



Linda @ Stitches and Ink
Teresa @ Enjoy The VA Sunshine
Vera @ CreaVera

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a Found Joy stamp set, from Christina Franco, an Independent Demonstrator for The Angel Company:



Eli, it's you :) Congrats! Please email Chris at george(dot)franco(at)cox(dot)net with your snail mail address, and she'll send the prize straight out to you.

Tomorrow we're having another beauty from Nina in store for you, along with boatloads of inspiration from our AMAZING Team! Make sure you'll stop by :) See you then!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this recognition. I will proudly display your badge on my blog. I love everything you do on your blog. Thank you for all your inspiration and challenge to grow in this art form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that is a nice surprise. I am a random winner. Cute. I just send my email. I hope I did everything the way I was supposed to. I am quite excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for picking my card creation for the top 3..woohoo...what an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, my, thank you all so much!! i just love everything nina does! everyone did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!