Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We've got the winners!

Holy cow!! Have you seen the number of players this week?? Thank you all so much for your participation, it was such a feast for the eyes to browse the gallery! I had a very hard time narrowing down my choices, and I was really tempted to have Top5 instead of Top3, but with a struggle I managed to restrain myself :) Now let's hear it for the authors of these outstanding creations!

Our winner for CSC12 is Arielle from Snappy Stampin'!!



Photobucket

If this card is not striking, than I don't know what else is. Gorgeous colours, bold patterns, and flawless execution - I'm in card heaven! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, Arielle!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Tammy @ Paper Pastimes of a Scrapbooking Mimi
Laurie @ Soapbox Creations
Torico @ Stamparadise

Congrats, ladies! You made the gallery shine.
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a Stampin' Up! "Northern Hearts" stamp set, from our retiring DT member Carole:

Photobucket

Christina, it's you! Congrats! Please email Carole at carolekisch(at)rogers(dot)com with your snail mail address, and she'll send your prize out to you.

Thank you again for joining us this week, it's go good to see in how many ways we're inspiring you! Please join us tomorrow for a new challenge, a fabulous new Muse, great sponsor, and a magnificent debut of our new DT members :) Until then...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card Chupa!! What a fun thing to wake up to! :) Congrats to all the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners the cards are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! The wheat is so beautiful. I want that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making my day! It's such an honor to have my card chosen to be in the top 3! I love these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! This is truly quite an honor, I really appreciate it ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Congrats, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soooo much for picking my card, Iwona!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies, your cards are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!