Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the winners are...

Thank you so much for your amazing entries this week! Again I had a really hard choice narrowing them down to four, you gals are incredible!!
Please accept my apologies for not commenting this time - my last days have been rather mad, and I'm still trying to catch up with stuff after a busy weekend. I promise I haven't forgotten about you, and (hopefully!) next week it all gets back to normal...

Our winner for CSC13 is Therese from Lostinpaper!!



Photobucket

I LOVE it that while Heather's card makes us drift towards a classy, flourished look, Therese went for a whimsical and cutesy design!! This card screams CUTE, and I can't image anyone not dying to receive this one in the happy mail. Wouldn't you agree?? :)

Our Top 3 winners are:



Marion @ Made by Marion
Amanda @ Stamp In Style
Dana @ Dana's Dabbling Studio

I'd also like to give a Honorable Mention this week to Danielle, who not only had multiple entries, but she seriously ROCKED the challenge with every single one of them!! WOOHOO!!

Congratulations, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Maniac store:



I can't believe it's #1 again! :) Ujjwal, you know who you are! Congrats! Please email Emily Niehaus at eniehaus(at)fuse(dot)net, and she'll give you the details on how to redeem your prize.

Thank you again for joining us this week, I hope you like our little "refurbished" Design Team *wink* Please join us tomorrow for a new challenge, see ya' soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! And thanks for the honourable mention... *blush* That layout is just so easy to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that card is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!