Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winners!!!

Hello there! I'm sorry for posting later than usual - InLinkz was having a glitch, and I couldn't proceed without it. Thank you all for playing with us again! You seem to have struggled a bit with our last inspiration - did that elaborate bling scare you off? Please remember that there's no need to CASE the card literally, if you don't feel like it. As long as your creation is inspired in any way by our sample card, it's good for us!

It's time to reveal our winners, so without further ado, here they are...

Our winner for CSC11 is Andrea from Work In Progress!!





Andrea used both the colours and bling as her inspiration, but changed the layout, and created a card of unspeakable beauty! Imagine how happy the recipient of this little treat will be :)
Thank you for sharing your swirly goodness with us, Andrea!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jaydee @ Stampin! with Jaydee
Cassandra @ Paper Addiction
Therese @ Lostinpaper

Congrats, ladies - beautiful work!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a gift certificate from Digis With Attitude:



Jess, you're the lucky number 1 :) Congrats! Please email Cindy-Lynn at myinkiefingers(at)live(dot)com to redeem your prize!

I hope you'll join us tomorrow - we've got another gorgeous card from Barbara! There are also some changes coming in November, so stay tuned for some news in the upcoming weekend...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone! So many gorgeous cards!

    Changes?? I hope they're good ones!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winner card, congratulations Andrea!!! And congratulations to the Top 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thanks so much ladies!!!! I am totally honored and will display the badge on my blog with pride :) Congrats to the other winners - gorgeous cards ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sooo excited, THANKS heaps! This is my first badge & I will wear it with pride. (I will admit that being new to the blog world it did take me a little while to work out how to wear it... but it's there now!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!