Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneaky peek... and our new DT Members!

Looking for this week's challenge?? Please click HERE or scroll down. Thanks :)

Hello, friends!
Our Sneak Peek post is a special one this month, since I've got the ultimate pleasure to introduce you to our new CASE Study DT members!!! We are very proud and happy to have them with us, so please join us in welcoming these lovely and talented ladies!

Photobucket

In May of 2008, I moved to New York from the Philippines to marry my college sweetheart and best friend. I used to be a practicing Veterinarian back home and am now a vet assistant at my husband's animal hospital. A year after I settled here, I asked my husband what Michael's was. (Paper crafting isn't really a big thing back home.) Instead of explaining it, he SHOWED me. Oh my goodness, I was like a kid in a huge toy store! After that trip I tried out scrapbooking. I wasn't completely happy with it though. But in January of 2010, I found the wonderful world of card making and blogging. I've stopped scrapbooking and am completely into card making now-a-days. I haven't looked back since! :)

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Julie Smith (hobbywoman on SCS) and I am soooo excited to be a part of the CaseStudy DT. I am married, have 2 teenage boys, and work full time selling insurance. I started out stamping many years ago…dabbled in that a bit, then did some scrapbooking, and eventually came back around – full circle to stamping again. I’d say it’s almost an obsession at this point! When I have free, time you can either find me in my stamp room or surfing the internet looking for inspiration to stamp something!

Photobucket

Hi my name is Melyssa Connolly aka croppixie. I live in Harmony (I love saying that!), Nova Scotia with my husband and 14 year old son. I've been drawing and doodling from the time I could hold a pencil. I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago.
About 5 years after that I discovered digital scrapbooking and never looked back! Well that is until 3 years ago when I started card crafting. Now I have a new use for all my scrapbook supplies! I'm currently on the design team for Whimsie Doodles and The Greeting Farm. I cannot wait to start creating CASE study cards! I'm always looking for inspiration and Case Study is a perfect place for that. You can always find me in my craft room with a stamp in one hand and a tea in the other or visit me on my blog at www.fantastink.blogspot.com


At the same time, we hope that you'll stop by Carole's blog, who's unfortunately no longer with us, and thank her for sharing her extraordinary talent and personality with all of us!
Cindy's time as a CSC Designer is soon coming to an end too, we wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

Now, I haven't forgot about giving you a clue about who our next Muse is....



Any ideas?? Guess away!!
(and don't forget that you've still got time to play with our current challenge!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a fabulous Team!!
    My guess is Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new DT members! So excited to see my friend Jean up there! I'm looking forward to all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwona! I love this challenge...just discovered it today. Congrats to the DT some great girls there. Looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the new design team members. I am loving this challenge blog. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome new DT ladies! Looking very forward to working with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great team! My guess is that the next muse is Heather Pulvirenti.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!