Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here's to the winners!

Another AMAZING week has passed, and I can't believe all your outstanding creations that you submitted... The gallery was oozing with gorgeousness - you're not making it easy for me to narrow down my choices!! We wouldn't have it anyway different, though! Seeing how much you enjoy our challenges, knowing that we inspire you, means the world for us. It REALLY does :)
Are you ready to find out who earned the badges? Here we go!

Our winner for CSC10 is Heather from OZ-somestamps!!





I couldn't resist these wonderful, vibrant colours, yummy papers and lovely stamp... It's a perfect Autumnal card, and just look at this superb colouring! Congratulations, Heather!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Karin @ Peppermintpatty's Papercraft
Danielle @ Danielle Daws
Debby @ Lime Doodle

Congrats, ladies - well done!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love :)
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, the winner of a Mini Stamp Set from There She Goes:

Photobucket

Sharron, it's you :) Yay!! Please email me at iwona_estera(at)wp(dot)pl with the TSG Mini Set of your choice and your snail mail address.

Thank you all! We hope to see you tomorrow, for another challenge and fabulous inspiration from our Muse!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Thanks so much! I love playing along with your challenges, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This challenge is really wonderful, a great way for me to stretch my creativity and try out new things. I can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey, thanks for the shout out! The challenge was just perfect to get my mojo flowing after a weeks holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!