Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winners!!!

Before I get to the merit, let me extend our biggest thanks to all of you, who participated in our last challenge! We had whopping 37 amazing entries, and we also hit 150 followers - wahoo!!!
I for one, couldn't be more happy that our little challenge blog is giving you so much inspiration & fun! We certainly will do our best so that it stays that way, so that you keep coming for more :)

It was extra hard for me to choose the winners this time, the gallery was brimming with talent! After a long battle with myself and the strong need to pick more than four cards, I finally settled down for these beauties...

Our winner for CSC07 is Renée from Joie De Vivre House!!





This card is perfect in every detail! I love how Renée's inspiration drifted towards shabby chic, yet it's clearly visible how she was inspired. There's background stamping, a bird instead of a butterfly and a vertical panel, and all together creates an unique and ga-ga gorgeous card :) Congratulations, Renée!

And here are our Top 3 winners:



Debby @ Lime Doodle
Nance @ Canopy Crafts
Amy @ Stamp n' Paradise

Congrats, ladies - what a fabulous eye candy!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love - you won't be disappointed!!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Now, for the winner of the $10 gift certificate from PixiePetals...

Photobucket

Cathleen, it's you chickie :) Congrats!! Please email AesaLina at pixiepetalsvintage(at)gmail(dot)com, to redeem your coupon!

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow! It's going to be Mariana's last week with us, so let's make it extra special! :)

8 comments:

  1. Great work everyone! Congratulations to the winners...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey, thanks for the top 3! And congrats on the 150 followers. Looking forward to this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Wow! Thank you so much. Can't believe it. I'm very chuffed. Going to grab my badge now and wear it with pride ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I am so excited!! Thanks for the Top 3!!! Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...me too!!!! Thank you so much. I am truly honored. You've made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheeeee! I got randomly picked, I as so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to all the winners!!! Awesome cards, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!