Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We've got the winners!

Hello, and good day to you!
I'm being a very busy chick today, so let's make it short and sweet, shall we?
Here are the fabulous winners of our last challenge...

Our winner for CSC05 is Debbie from Scrappin' My Heart Out!!





Debbie took what's best from the inspiration piece, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This card is such a stunner, and what a perfect execution! Congratulations, Debbie!

And here are our Top 3 winners:



Diane @ Peaceful Lane
Christina @ Sea Glass & Sentiments
Debby @ Lime Doodle

Congrats, ladies - you did an absolutely amazing job this week!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love, for they truly deserve it!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, for the winner of the stamp set from Catherine Pooler, an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...



Tenia, it's you!! Congrats, girl!! Please email Catherine at Catherine(at)CatherinePooler(dot)com, to and she'll give you details on how to redeem your fab prize :)

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow, for another ultra stylish card from our September Muse! Until then...

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Thank you so much. I am now proudly displaying my top 3 badge on my blog. Going off to do a happy dance now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Thanks for the wonderful compliments on my card - I really appreciate it :) Mariana's card was a great inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card for top 3, I'm truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 3! Congratulations to all of the winners on your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners and yay....that is soooo cool that I won a prize!!!!! Thanks a ton!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!