Thursday, September 23, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #7

Hello and happy Thursday to you! I hope that you had a fabulous week so far, and that you'll want to spice it up a bit, by playing this wek's challenge :)
I know you're going to LOVE this card of Mariana Grigsby, our September Muse, that I chose for us. It's nothing short of spectacular!

Photobucket

You've got endless possibilities with being inspired by this card! Obviously, you can use a butterfly on your project (like most of us did!), but there's also a stunning colour combo, in-tone embossing, layout, colouring with Copics... the choice is yours!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time for some goodness from our fabulous Design Team:

Mariana Grigsby - September Muse

Photobucket


Photobucket

Andrea Ewen

Photobucket

Carole Kisch

Photobucket

Cindy Lee

Photobucket

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Photobucket

Lenet Mos

Photobucket

Sue Kohler

Photobucket

Teneale Williams

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's sponsor is again, AesaLina from Pixie Petals on Etsy!!
AesaLina is offering a $10 gift certificate to her shop. How cool, eh? :)

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Won't you take your chance and play along?!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC07), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until the end of Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose one winner randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


22 comments:

  1. Thank you once again ladies for some lovely inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous works!! very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card to case again this week and fabulous interpretations by the design team too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! The DT samples are just stunning and Mariana's original card is BREATHTAKING!! Thanks for another fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The DT samples are stunning! I love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards on this blog are just so beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved your site for so long but it's the first time I've played, thank you for putting together such an amazing blog of inspiration, great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Marianne's card really caught my eye on someone's sidebar so I hopped over to take a look. All these designs are STuNNiNG! Thanks for a lovely feast of delicious eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card to be inspired by, thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, thanks so much, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, a gorgeous inspiration card from Mariana. I love to look at that one! And beautiful samples from the Design Team. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful inspiration piece this week and lovely samples from the DT. The players' entries are gorgeous this week also! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so stunning! I was actually going to try NOT to use a butterfly, but how can I not?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just stumbled onto this challenge blog this morning, and I'm so glad I did! So much inspiration from the original card and all the team members. I'll definitely be coming back for more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your case study challenge blog. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea for a blog challenge and stunning samples abound. Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful blog!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got linked here from my friend Maureen's blog...LOVE the challenges, am going to try and play along today with this one, got some yum new papers I want to cut into! The DT samples are all incredibly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the FUN challenge!
    I always love Mariana's work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chupa, I'm sorry I didn't have the challenge info on my blog...I entered last night and was too tired to do the rest of my post. It's on there now and I really do appreciate your challenges...You have wonderful talent on your team.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love all the DT smaples for the challenge and the entries are jsut fantastic! So many taleneted people!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!