Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We've got the winners!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
I cannot believe the awesome response that we had with our first challenge - the fact that so many of you decided to play along and support our new venture, is truly heart-warming.
I'd like to thank all of you, who made the first week so very special for us. I hope the list of participants will be ever growing! :)

All your creations were spectacular, and I loved the way you picked up different aspects of Makiko's card. It was a hard decision, to choose four projects to highlight, but I finally settled for these beauties...

Our winner for CSC01 is Lynn from The Mango Boys & Me!!



How cleverly Lynn chose the colours from the inspiration, and designed a completely different card around them! It's beautifully whimsical, clever, and look at all this fun stitching...
Congrats, Lynn!

Photobucket

And here are our Top 3 winners:



Debbie @ Scrappin' My Heart Out
Lisa @ Peace, Love, Stamp
Nancy @ Happy Heart Studio

Congrats, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love, for they truly deserve it.
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, for the winner of the $10 gift certificate from PixiePetals...

Photobucket

Sarah, it's you!! Woohoo!! Please email Aesalina at pixiepetalsvintage(at)gmail(dot)com, and she'll give you the details on how to redeem your prize.

Please join us tomorrow, for another fabulous challenge!!Until then...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Happy! Thanks so much for choosing my card! Looking for to lots more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! to the winners- all the cards were gorgeous- and I really enjoyed the challenge- I'll be back :)
    Finally thank you for all your lovely comments on my card- I appreciate them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You made may day :) Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Looking forward to more inspiration & challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and for choosing my card as Top 3, I'm thrilled! I'm checking out the new challenge!
    bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!