Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And the winners are...

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Thank you so much, for taking the time to play along with us this week! Once again you amazed us with your creations. We're also glad that you seem to like the idea of the challenges!

I had a hard time choosing only four cards... you're all winners in my book! Here they are:

Our winner for CSC02 is Nancy from Happy Heart Studio!!



Photobucket

Can I say trendy?? I love the soft colours & use of stamps, and the newsprint style sentiment is so on-spot! This card is... well, just fabulous :)
Congrats, Nancy!

And here are our Top 3 winners:



Danielle @ Danielle Daws
Jacqueline @ Jacqueline's Craft Nest
Angela @ It's All About Me

Congrats, ladies!
I hope you'll take time to visit their blogs and leave them some love!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly!

Now, for the winner of the $10 gift certificate from Really Reasonable Ribbon...



Lin, it's you!! YAAY!! Please email Bonnie at reallyreasonableribbon(at)gmail(dot)com, and she'll give you the details on how to redeem your prize.

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow, for another fabulous challenge!!Have a fabbo day!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thanks so much! I'm loving your challenge site. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all a big congrats to Nancy! Secondly to Lin and thirdly thank you for choosing my card too!
    I really love the idea of taking inspiration from a card and am looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Nancy! And also to Jacqueline, Danielle, and Angela! I have really been enjoying this challenge - looking forward to what's next. And thanks so much for pulling my name for the ribbon prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this challenge...thanks so much for choosing my quirky little card this week, I'm thrilled! Congrats to Jacqueline and Danielle and Angela too and yippee for Lin! This is such a fun challenge and the inspiration from the DT is amazing!
    Thanks again and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the chosen cards - they are all fantastic! And to Lin - have fun with your new ribbon :) Looking forward to the next challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations girls :) You came up with nice cards. Can't wait for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!