Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome our Design Team!

Let me take a moment, to introduce our magnificent Design Team members to you.
These ladies represent great talents & distinctive styles, that will help your creative juices flowing!
Please join me in welcoming:



Hey! I'm Amy Wanford, although my friends and people around Blogland know me as Aimes.

I currently live with my super and very understanding guy, in the city of Sheffield, England. I'm originally from a small market town called Wirksworth, surrounded by the English countryside; that probably explains my love for all things green and being torn between the city and the countryside!

I work full-time in a secondary school with students who have behavioural, emotional or learning difficulties. I love the challenge of my job and the idea of making a real difference to a student's education. I squeeze in any inky time where I can, be it the evening or, as is usually the case, at the weekends to chill-ax!

I've always been into various crafts since I was a kid, but I've only fully embraced the art of stamping and card making for about 18 months. I love nothing more than to sit in my little corner and create with a good cup of tea by my side (ooh and maybe some chocolate too *wink*!)



I am a full time working mother married for 15 years to my wonderful husband, Guy. Together we have two children, Troy is 12 and Analise is 10. I am able to keep balance in my life by doing things that make me happy. In 2002, I went to my first Stampin' Up party and was immediately fascinated with this whole world of paper crafting and card making. I have also done some scrapbooking but card making is my favorite. I started my blog "EwenStyle" in March after learning that there is more to the computer than Solitaire and e-mail. I have learned many things in my 8 years of crafting and would love to share that knowledge with anyone willing to try new and exciting ideas.



hi, i'm carole and i am so happy to be a part of iwona's brilliant new blog.
i love everything about cardmaking and papercrafting ~ this hobby of mine is just a great big beautiful joy for me, a lovely embellishment to an otherwise amazing life... ;)



My name is Cindy and I'm from Malaysia. I discovered cardmaking two years ago when I was introduced to a local scrapbooking store by a friend. I fell in love with my newfound hobby and never stop since.
Then, I started blogging and LOVE the whole process especially the wonderful friendships I have made and the opportunities that have come my way. I have been fortunate enough to served in various
design teams and being pulished in upcoming issues of CARDS and Paper Crafts magazie. I am so thrilled to be
part of the Case Study Design Team!



Well, this is myself. I'm a mom, a wife & a happy woman, with a serious addiction to card making. It was only a year ago, that I made my first ever card, and nothing has been the same ever since. While my hubby probably thinks that he married a mad woman, I prefer to call myself positively nutty.



Hi my name is Lenet Mos. I'm living in with my husband , two kids and two ginger tomcats in Enkhuizen , a middle sized town in the Netherlands near by the IJsselmeer. I'm a stay at home mom and just love it now I have a lot of time for my crafting when the kids are at school.
I love working with little kids and used to be a pre-school teacher. ( 2 to 4 years old) Now I'm a volunteer at a pre-school for one morning a week. Maybe I'm going back to teaching if there is a job opening there.
I love crafting as long as I can remember. I discovered scrapping about 5 years ago, and love it since then, although I'm not really into making Layout at the moment. I'm too busy making cards.
For a year now I'm totally hooked on cardmaking and love to play at challenge blogs. I love to use sewing, soft colors ,and spellbinder nestabilities on my cards.


Hello, I’m Sue, Wife to Ashley, Mum to DD x 2 (Darcy -9 and Rylee -7), I live in Victoria, Australia and like the rest of the team am seriously addicted to Craft- making, admiring, hoarding and most defiantly buying ( I have a little treasure trove of goodies that I WILL one day use- but NEEDED to have at the time!). My DH is ever so tolerant and patient (at times through gritted teeth I am sure!) and our girls share my passion for crafting and often join me in the craft room- a real family affair, except for DH very rarely enters!

This journey of mine started about 9 years ago and like a snow ball just got bigger and bigger and BIGGER, to the point that I needed to have my own designated room (which sadly I seem to have out grown!) I have been truly blessed to have some sensational friends who have shared this journey, (some of which are now as addicted as me-hehe!) and through blog land have made some dear and wonderful friends too - don’t you just love the internet!!

I am looking forward to taking this new path and am thrilled to be in the company of these SUPER talented crafters!


Hi, my name is Teneale Williams and I am a stamping addict from Sydney Australia. I have always been artistic but found cardmaking 9 years ago then found Stampin' Up! In 2006 then joined as a demonstrator and that's when I really turned up the heat, felling in love with Stamping. I have been published in many times in Australian cardmaking magazines; Stamping and Papercraft, Creative Paper, Scrapbook Creation and Scrapbook Memories. I have also tutored at major craft show like the Australasian Scrapbooking Convention, Stiches & Craft show and the Papercraft Festival.

I am so thrilled to be part of the Case Study Design Team!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, ladies! And a special woohoo for Aimes & Cindy!

    This challenge sounds like a fresh, new way to be inspired! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Congrats Chupa on an exciting new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooooo hoooooo Aimes - you super star and crafty goddess - WAY TO GO!!!! I wish you all the luck in the world and congratulate you all on your exciting new adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Teneale! Congrats on the appointment. Looking forward to what is going on with this site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!